Sis: Are you even listening?
Me: Sorry I got distracted by fluttering leaves. They are fluttering like butterflies.
Sis: Ok…I won’t stop you today.
She was smiling. It happened when we went out.
Then I was going out with brother and suddenly we saw a butterfly flying literally around us. I showed my brother and he just smiled and said “I understand”.
Their smiles told me they were happy for me.
It’s such a blessing to have people who can cry with you, smile with you and laugh with you. I talked to a friend and we both laughed so hard we had to stop to breathe. Haven’t laughed like this is ages.
I had regained some energy so today I was in over-drive. And over-drive is always better than under-drive, therefore I got a lot done today.
Little things that I just wasn’t even trying to work on, just because I was extremely lethargic all the time.
I’m successfully maintaining my gratitude journal so far, let me share some of the blessings I was grateful for these last 6 days.
- Food and shelter
- Smartphone and internet
- My own room
- Freedom to stay in bed
- My blog
- Brother’s first day at work
- Being able to having proper breakfast after days of losing appetite and taste
- Abbu (dad)
- Long hair
- Finally perfect Caramel Macchiato Latte
- Yummy samosas
- Fluttering leaves
- Gentle cold-but-not-too-cold breeze
- Helpful pharmacist
- Pregnant baby sister (this is live sitcom!!)
- New slippers
- Shopping with dad and bro
- Piping hot brown crispy jalebi
- Pasta made by sis
- Black Coffee
- Was able to send an email I was working on for so long
- Regaining my energy levels to be able to cross few things in to-do list
- Trimmed and filed nails
I don’t know what else is there in life for me.
But right now, Life’s good.
I feel good.
And that’s what matters right now.
Have a wonderful day. 😊
Copyright © 2022 stoneronarollercoaster – All rights reserved
Kindly visit my post Warriors Invited To Raise Mental Health Awareness where I invite Mental Health Warriors to submit their blog’s address so that we can join hands to control this wildfire.