I just got half fired!!
Sounds tragic but no.. let me explain.
So there were some issues and my manager asked if I we can switch my work from full time to half time and honestly it’s better for me in so many ways right now.
I might have to remove this post soon as I saw potential employers checking my blog. And hey I got a job offer because of my blog.
So. All’s well.
I had a daily of my to-do lists..1 list goes on to 10 pages.. so I already needed time to align my ridiculously scattered life.
Some of them are,
1. Start working on the print version of swinging sanity… this is already too overwhelming for me..
2. Resume my driving classes..well I can only try..
3. Resume my freelance work…already on it!
4. I have a few business ideas..yea.. let’s see how it goes the idea is very raw.
5. I have a few very doable book idea..shh. can’t share now.
6. I am thinking about setting health goals and actually pursue them. Um pray for me people.
7. Self care self care self care! I need to switch to human mode from witch mode. A colleague said you don’t need to dress up for halloween you can go. Explains a lot!
8. Need to apply for more work because gonna be facing a bit of financial crunch.
9. Art. It’s part of business plan.
10. Book promotions! I still have to cover a few more. Are you guys liking it so far ?
11. I am looking for a free theme, a better than my current one that doesn’t mess with my header. Any suggestions?
12. Learn learn learn. I already enrolled in a social media marketing strategy course, and it’s going good so far. I have to look into a few more digital marketing ones.
13. And I have to write a post about how you can land a writing job. Remind me if I forget, which I will.
Well don’t sleep right now it’s more like a reminder thing.
I was really worried about my work situation lately n I cried n prayed. I couldn’t think of anything else. And this happened. When I say I got half fired people get worried but honestly I’m happy about this set up as it gives me flexibility while retaining my employees status.
That’s all for now.
Take care 😊
Kindly visit my post Warriors Invited To Raise Mental Health Awareness where I am inviting Mental Health Warriors to submit their blog’s address so that we can join hands to control this wildfire.
Copyright © 2019 stoneronarollercoaster – All rights reserved
Here’s the link to my debut poetry collection => Swinging Sanity
Here’s the link to my post about the book – All About Swinging Sanity