Continued from 30 life lessons – Part 1
11. Learn to let go. You can’t hold on to people who don’t want to be with you, things, grudges, failures, bad habits. Learn to set them and yourself free. Know that the world is full of options and there’s always someone or something that actually need you.11. Learn to let go. You can’t hold on to people who don’t want to be with you, things, grudges, failures, bad habits. Learn to set them and yourself free. Know that the world is full of options and there’s always someone or something that actually need you.
12. Go easy on revenge. Let karma do the job. A friend of mine said “when a person doesn’t take revenge God does, and who is stronger a human or God??”
13. Don’t expect people to reciprocate your kindness, or return a favour. Not every human on the planet was raised like you or have morals like yours, so don’t expect them to behave like you.
14. Favour banks concept is real. If you have done something for somebody don’t ask for return instantly, until it’s a monetory favour and you need cash. Be kind, be helpful in general and move on. Let them accumulate so that when God forbid something goes wrong with you there will be people who owe you favours and somebody will be willing to help. It works!
15. Never leave one relation for another, you will regret this later. Never leave your friends or family for love. And vice versa. Everyone is important to you, make sure people close to you realize and respect this. DO NOT allow any form of disrespect.
16. Choose your own partner. You have to live with the person for the rest of your life, others will be only there for ceremonies only. So be wise and choose for yourself even if it goes wrong you won’t be blaming anybody.
17. Apologize and forgive. It’s difficult, in fact practically impossible at times but it will earn you peace. Forgive others and yourself. Realize everyone makes mistakes, so do you. Don’t cling to your bad choices and decisions, forgive yourself and move on.
18. Love truly deeply madly and love hard. It’s ok if you look crazy but don’t hold back in front of somebody who means the world to you. Even if it doesn’t work out you won’t have any regrets.
19. Strengthen your voice if you want to be heard. If you need to talk about something, make sure you actually have knowledge on the subject otherwise reserve your opinion. Your words should be strong but your tone should be soft as a feather. This one skill is a lethal weapon.
20. Life is unfair and unpredictable. Face it. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Copyright © 2017 stoneronarollercoaster – All rights reserved